With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, give the gift of a great smile to your loved ones. The health of your smile depends on the attention you give to it, so give your smile some love and affection with dental veneers. Dental veneers are designed and crafted with aesthetic beauty in mind to give your teeth the enhancements that give you the edge over other potential suitors to your loved ones. Keep in mind the following:
- Dental veneers are custom-designed for each individual tooth.
- Dental veneers are more difficult to stain than natural teeth.
- Dental veneers have a natural looking surface, so they can blend well with your smile.
- When properly cared for, they can last over a decade.
- Our licensed professionals at Stephen Woodard are trained to make dental veneers look as realistic as possible. With our help, your veneers can look nearly identical to natural healthy looking teeth.
Dental veneers are a great procedure for a host of different oral ailments. Veneers can correct flaws in your smile such as:
- Slight Misalignments
- Slight gaps
- Broken teeth
- Slightly worn teeth
Don’t let your smile wait any longer. Come into our office in Spokane Valley, Washington, to begin planning for your perfect smile makeover. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Stephen Woodard, please call us at 509-924-8585. We look forward to making your smile shine bright!