Do you need a tooth restoration or replacement treatment? Are you looking to enhance the visual beauty of your teeth or would you like to give yourself an entire smile makeover? Cosmetic dentistry can even be used to replace missing teeth with alternative types that can look and function better than the originals. No matter which treatment your smile and your self-esteem desires, one of the following cosmetic dentistry procedures can help:
– Dental Veneers: Dental veneers are designed to improve the look of your smile by adding a small customizable shell to the fronts of your teeth.
– Teeth Whitening Systems: Teeth whitening systems are designed to brighten the color of your smile by removing stains and discolorations.
– Dental Crowns: Dental crowns are caps that are placed over top of teeth, and are designed to improve the look of your pearly whites and also provide long lasting protection for the tooth above the gum line.
– Dental Implants: Dental implants can improve your smile by replacing missing or lost teeth with customizable alternatives that are permanent and installed directly to your jawbone.
– Dental Bridges: Dentures can improve your smile by replacing missing or lost teeth with customizable alternatives that are permanent and linked directly to other teeth.
If you are looking for cosmetic dentistry treatments in Spokane Valley, Washington, come see Stephen Woodard soon. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Stephen Woodard, simply call our dentist office at 509-924-8585. With the help of our dental team, the pathway to a restored smile can be yours.